In categories: Software Solutions
Automated tools and point cloud specific workflows allow users to import point cloud data from virtually any source, then quickly process, analyze and create high quality customer deliverables.
Point cloud processing and analysis software for 3D laser scanning professionals.Trimble RealWorks is specifically designed for point cloud data processing and analysis. The software provides a complete solution to efficiently register, analyze, model and create deliverables using point cloud data from virtually any source.
Automated tools for point cloud registration with or without targets - TRW provides one of the industries most advanced sets of registration tools. This allows you to tackle any project efficiently and with confidence that it will come together accurately and on time.
- Surface creation and editing - Tools for creating and editing mesh surfaces increase capabilities for
analyzing scenes and creating deliverables.
- Automated feature extraction and modeling - TRW provides a complete set of tools specific to fitting
models to point clouds, analyzing for accuracy and editing.
- Animations and fly throughs - TRW provides the ability to create basic and complex animations of projects
including point clouds, meshes and models.
- 3D and projected inspections - TRW provides a wide selection of tools to analyze and compare point
cloud data to surfaces in both 2D and 3D. These tools enable change detection and comparison over time
or design vs as-built.
- Published project - Share and collaborate on your TRW projects with easy to understand station views