How and why we collect and use data
Last Updated: January 26, 2024
Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). In particular, the Site has collected the following categories of personal information from its consumers within the last twelve months:
- Identifiers such as name, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers.
- Customer Records such as paper and electronic customer records containing personal information, such as name, signature, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information.
- Protected Classification Characteristics such as age, sex, gender, etc.
- Commercial Information including records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our Site
- Improve, personalize, and expand our Site
- Understand and analyze how you use our Site
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
How We Share Your Information
We may share the information we collect in certain circumstances, such as:
- With service providers who perform services for us,
- With business partners and affiliates to the extent permitted by law,
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
Your Privacy Rights
Depending on where you reside, you may have the following rights over your personal information: the right to access, the right to deletion, the right to data portability, and the right to non-discrimination.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. However, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.