Spectra Precision Ranger 5 Series Data Collector
Manufacturer: Spectra Geospatial
In categories: Data Collectors Solutions
DescriptionThe Spectra Geospatial Ranger 5 is the fifth-generation with a heritage that traces back to the first modern field computer for land surveyors. From the beginning, the Ranger has been designed to help you get every job done consistently, efficiently–and right.
Ranger 5, Right for You, Right for your JobThis hard working, Android-based survey field data collector is built to handle a full range of tasks thanks to many unparalleled features:
- Backlit international alphanumeric QWERTY keypad enables fast and efficient data entry, even in tough conditions
- Ergonomic design, lighter weight and easy to grip means less onsite fatigue
- Brightly lit, anti-glare screen is easy to use and helps you get more done even in high glare and low light conditions
- All day battery, backed up by a removable battery option helps you power through the day
- Rugged and reliable, IP65 and MIL-STD-810H rated, means it comes into its own in tough environments withstanding shock, dust and water
- Featuring an Android 10 GMS (Google Mobile Services) certified operating system and Qualcomm processor, the Ranger 5 is fast and efficient with a familiar OS
- Built-in Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GNSS, worldwide WWAN, and a rear facing camera, make it easy to capture videos and images, send and receive data and access the Internet.
- One EMPOWER Module bay provides expansion with the EM120 (Long Range Radio),
- EM100 (GNSS), and EM11X family (RFID/Barcode readers)