Full Coverage tailored to meet your needs.
Trimble and Keystone offer two protection plans for your Trimble and Spectra equipment and software:
Trimble Protected Plus
- This plan covers one year and can be purchased at any time. It covers:
- Hardware for normal wear and tear.
- Free rentals while your equipment is in for service.
- Software coverage allowing your Trimble software to be updated and receive bug fixes while under warranty.
- A yearly Preventative Maintenance for your scanning total stations or robotic total stations and a rental while you wait -- we keep you up and running!
Trimble Protected Premium
- This plan covers FIVE YEARS and can only be purchased within 30 days of a new equipment or software, or Trimble Refurbished equipment. This plan covers:
- Accidental damage: let's face it, things get broken in the field. For 5 years, you are covered for those drops, water damage, robots getting run over, controllers accidentally falling into a lagoon. Yes, it's taken care of so your team can sleep better at night, and you can protect your investment.
- Free rentals while your equipment is in for service. For 5 years.
- Software coverage allowing your Trimble software to be updated and receive bug fixes while under warranty... and not have to think about it!
- A 5-year, yearly Preventative Maintenance for your robots or robotic total stations and a rental while you wait -- we keep you up and running!
Trimble Protected Premium coverage begins immediately and runs concurrently with the factory warranty.
*Note: The SX12 Scanning Total Station and the X12 Laser Scanner are not available for accidental damage warranties.
Trimble Protected Premium Plan Covers:
- Dropped Device Damage
- Cracked Screen Damage
- Fall Damage
- Spill Damage
- And More
Does this sound too good to be true? It's not. Don't believe us? Reach out to our Warranty Program Manager, Fred Koons at [email protected] now.